My SMART Evolution LTE test in Boracay production note 4

P6026009
Continuing our live test of the SMART Evolution LTE internet connection, were they bring the fastest internet connection speed that goes up to 60mbps-100mbps, but here in our field testing site in Boracay, we receive a total of 57mbps to 60bmps, and the speed depends on our location and I felt that surfing outside the building is much faster and smoother, but I don’t even complain if ever I receive 20mbps, for me..it is still fast, but it is much better if I get a full speed, but I’m very happy for a 50mbps on some location I sit in here in Boracay. (more story below)

P6026060
We ate our dinner in Epic bar and I told my group that we try the LTE connection and bring our laptops there at the bar, Tech Pinas is on the pic here trying the LTE connection to his laptop, I went online and then upload another set of 260mb PSD files and I upload it using an FTP server, the upload finishes so fast and I haven’t finished my pasta meal when the full upload is done. I was surprised that I finished my workload for Manila and I joked to my group here that I started to get bored because there’s nothing  I can do next because my work is done for Manila and my time in publishing content online and uploading files is smooth and fast…it is my first time to upload and download files so fast using my duo core Acer laptop.

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus was there too using her netbook, we compared speed rate of download and upload and the explanation from the SMART tech guys said that the performance and specs of the PC or laptop can affect the speed of the LTE because gadgets and computer units have their own limits, so if you have faster processor for your laptop, you can receive a full higher speed LTE internet connection speed, it will also applies to mobile phones.. because I heard that the LTE will soon serve wifi and mobile internet connection to mobile phones and it is still depends on the phones limits.. all we know it can receive 3G and HSPA as this moment.

The SMART Evolution LTE roll out just started and it will be soon finish at the end of the year or early 2012, we can expect a full speed internet next year and get all the joys of downloading and uploading..and also..publish your self online, I even shared that I can even start my online TV show if ever I have LTE at home..oh wow!

Another interesting news that I learned that HSPA+

Here are some photos during our free time and didnt attempted to bring my laptop near the beach, but checking out the sunset is awesome..

P6025936
the eagle has landed!!! at the white beach of Boracay

P6025946
Tech Pinas thumbs up!

P6025947
Ballers Pinas two thumbs up!

P6025955
Anne Biduya of SMART and Aileen Apolo-de Jesus

P6025959
our bossing hehehe – Kyle Cruz

P6025960
Test mode for my new flip flop… Dupe…grabe..this flip flop is awesome and good for me..it has a gel support for my heel

P6025963
here’s our manong photographer…yes. we have photograhers..and they are around 5..
parang kami celebs..because they take pics where ever we go

P6025964
Rezy of SMART … ganda ng Lumix cam!

P6025969
a funny scene that I spotted where they insert all their gadgets to Aileen’s small bag before boarding that boat

P6025971
Gay, Kyle and Anne

P6025972
Rezy

P6025977
Tech Pinas on cam

P6025981
trying to breathe the fresh air and scent of the sea…

P6025986
our manong bangkero who shared lots of showbiz news and celebs spotting that do naughty stuff here in Boracay…heard lots of shocking chika from him.


P6025998
astig oh! our sail has a brand logo of SMART


P6026042
photo op time with the sunset of Boracay

P6026048
When we saw the glowing lights of the pool here in Astoria, me, Tech Pinas, Ballers Pinas and Aileen decided to try night swimming…then we shared chika news about showbiz in the tech world, blogging and korina sanchez LOL