Gear up for another coverage, about emoney and online stores

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/44817_463562874275_567879275_6413278_1648242_n.jpg
I’m gearing up my camera and gadgets for I will attend a media briefing about Union Bank and Gcash partnership. Its a good news for all but I don’t know yet what will they offer to us, could benefit Paypal users to remit the emoney to a real cash, we know that Union Bank gave us that Eon card were we can transfer our Paypal emoney to our Union Bank account. This might be another service were we can transfer our emoney to Gcash mobile or their atm card. I have that Gcash atm card, but I haven’t used it and stored money, but I always bring it with me and will use it in case of emergency, especially if ever I needed a cash or someone will pay gcash to gcash, good thing is that I have a gcash account.

I’m setting up an online store in Multiply.com , I’ll be resurrecting that old online store for toys and comics, some of my personal collections that I’ll sell online through Multiply.com, I like their new service in adding that Market Place for sellers and buyers and a payment system that can protect the buyers and sellers from scams. Two online stores or maybe 3-4 online store project that I’m going to handle, I’m going to help a friend who have this toy store in Eton Cyberpod and together we’re going to create an active and aggressive online store for toys and collectibles.

Okay, my camera batteries are charged up, I’ll post the coverage later here in my blog.