Incubus interview and article for their Manila concert


I'm listening to my Incubus mp3 stuff on my laptop and then received an email update from the Fudge Magazine multiply blog and then Annie Alejo of Manila Bulletin posted an article and might be an interview from a press con earlier with the band.
“I think our fans can expect to hear a lot of music from a lot of different eras of our career,” guitarist Mike Einziger says. “We’ve had a lot of records and our fans like to hear old music, not the old music. We’ll play new songs but we also know we have to cover a lot of musical grounds because it’s not everyday we get to come to the Philippines for a concert.”
Read the entire article here at Incubus now in Manila for a sold-out concert in Araneta

gahhhh!!! I can't work properly here in the hotel with these Incubusmania!!!