My production note for Incubus concert in Manila 2011 part 3

CIMG0497
I slept at around 2am and got busy updating my blog that is all about Incubus concert in Manila that will happen tonight in Smart-Araneta Coliseum at around 8pm. I’m already gearing up to watch the concert and do a blog coverage for everyone, I’ll be taking heavy photos and video later, I won’t be bringing my DSLR because it is prohibited inside the concert venue.
(MORE STORY BELOW)

I woke up with my alarm clock at around 8am and got a txt from my sis that she’ll be dropping by here at the hotel to eat breakfast with me, I have a free breakfast buffet for two (thats for two days) and at the restaurant inside this hotel.

We dined in and got a great breakfast buffet meal, although that the buffet area is short but I am very satisfied on the food they serve for us, I’m happy because they have lots of bacons! That’s the favorite part on every breakfast buffet in a hotel.

I watch the news and tune in ANC News and I saw already the Incubus news and their footage of the band’s arrival in our airport being shown on TV and this report and news are being aired on every segment of their news, no new interview footage and they show the same video that was aired last night in Bandila.

I’m going to charge my camera later and rest for more energy and wear my concert shirt of the day.

Are you excited to watch Incubus tonight ?


CIMG0488
A view of the buffet area

CIMG0490
Everytime that I'm in a hotel, I always take photo of the chef who cooks my omelete every breakfast meal

CIMG0492
my yummy bacons, beef steak, chicken adobo and fried rice

CIMG0495
my yummy mixed veggies in omelete

CIMG0500
spotted this display in the lobby of the hotel, they have this plates with hand prints and signature of celebrities and artist, this one is from Nicole of the Pussy Cats Dolls

CIMG0503
see ?? complete with date

CIMG0504
Robin Padilla

CIMG0505
Manny Pacquiao

There are more framed plates on the wall, but this is the only set that I took a pic because I need to go back to the hotel room to rest and have a CR break LOL.