Winners of the 2011 Coca-Cola Can Glass series contest in my blog


Here are the list of our 5 lucky winners for this contest

McDonald’s representatives will contact the 5 winners via phone call / email regarding details as to how they can claim their Coca-Cola Can Glass Sets. Winners will have to personally claim their prizes (representatives are allowed with authorization letter and valid ID). Prizes must be claimed within 30 days from announcement.

Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash or any other denomination.
Expect them to contact you starting this Monday

Congratulations and thanks for joining
Watch out more for cool contest here in my blog
thanks McDonalds for the contest promo

Photos of entries below


This is me together with my Coca-Cola contour glass collection. I have been saving this for my future home with Nemo. I also love to collect Coca-Cola items such as the one that I'm wearing in this photo - "My Happiness to serve you" apron from Coca-Cola.! - Annaliza Baetiong



"I WANT THE COOL NEW CAN GLASS OF COCA COLA!!!" - Myke Soon


I want to collect them all! -Michelle T. Tagalog


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg5gSaasEHkRS4c1Grpsjt7ehjh-zMC-SrWAdMK63FXJ-2B5t6CWxRTyYBLXqNaJ7CGaHYo5pxaFFdFTiLfm-Q-1eXiLqS2WltBGqVnJv4S4WTwtjY1WrsyfbFSCgtZrysYWJUP/s640/100_1638.JPG
me and my coca-cola family - J Maturan


Through the glass - Jeff Siy

(Entries were judged by me and another person, based on our judging and votes)