photos: I'm inside the SM Mall of Asia ARENA

P8172192
Here's a little teaser of an upcoming post here in my blog. I joined in a little tour going inside the heart of the upcoming state of the art coliseum - the SM Mall of Asia ARENA. I'll post more pics soon here in my blog some scenes and what you can expect from the ARENA. I also got news from the UAAP that they will have their 75th season here next year 2011. On pic above is the main venue of ARENA, roofs and seats are still in construction, got to see first the audience sections and 14 VIP rooms around the ARENA. This will be future venue of sports, entertainment and also concerts.

more pics are now posted here at
and here's some features of the ARENA and all about the UAAP 75th season
http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2011/09/coverage-national-university-hosts-uaap.html

more pics below

P8172172
Before entering the ARENA, I need to wear this hard hat helmet

P8172174
muddy area will welcome you first after entering

P8172184
I'm entering the VIP entrance area to the ARENA

P8172231
wet pavement

P8172233
inside the heart of ARENA

P8172285
outside the ARENA

more pics soon!