Nivea For Men (for your face and body) is here!

me P9177945 Multi 8 (Small)
pwede na di ba?

I'm very lazy to give a time for myself whenever it is all about skin care for men or other kikay stuff that a guy's need. I think my last serious skin care habit is around high school when I regularly visit a skin care clinic and buy those stuff that can make my skin smooth and clean, but I got tired and lazy to take care of my skin after 4 years and I stopped visiting and do those skin application every morning and night. After more than 20 years, I noticed that my face becomes oily and rough, I think its a part of growing up and becoming old. I'm glad that I have tried this Nivea for Men skin care, a collection of different kinds of skin care stuff that reminds me to have a better skin and have the time to kikay myself again and never look oily and ugly. I tried some of the Nivea for Men and I'm very satisfied and will continue to use it. (MORE BELOW)


Here are the line up of Nivea for Men that I have here and some of them are tested by me.

Silver Protect product shot  (Small)
Nivea for Men Silver Protect Deodorant
I'm very impressed and satisfied using this deodorant, at first I didn't like the spray deo thing and because I've tested some deodorant of other brands and I experienced that they are not that effective, I have a big stash of deo spray here at home and I just use it if ever my deo stick or roll on ran out, but here for the Nivea For Men Silver Protect Deodorant, it really performs well and I truly believe on the ads they are telling that it is very tough in killing the odor bacteria in my armpit and it keeps me protected for 24 hours, well sometimes it reaches 48 hours.

According tot he details that they sent me that the Nivea for Men Silver Protect Deodorant has the first formula to fight body odor by attacking bacteria with powerful silver ions, it is gentyle on my underarm skin and has this dry, woody aromatic scent and not that powdery or too wet.

SRP is Php 55 for 25ml roll on, Php 95 for 50ml roll on, Php 160 for 40ml stick, Php 180 for 150ml sprat.

I have read here that these are the 8 most common problems of oily skin for men

1. Excessive Oiliness
2. Oily Shine on Face/Skin
3. Enlarged & Clogged Pores
4. Dry skin feeling after cleansing
5. Uneven & impure look
6. Formation of blackheads
7. Formation of whiteheads
8. Acne

and Nivea for men shares that if we have apply their products on skin, we can have a

1. Long-lasting control of skin oiliness
2. Removes oily shine
3. Prevents blackheads & whiteheads
4. Helps to prevent pimples
5. Unclogs, tightens and refines pores
6. Refreshes the skin
7. Prevents dry and taut skin feeling
8. Smoothens and evens out the skin

Okay we're going to talk about skin care for me, and this is the most complicated part for me because I'm not that very familiar on some products that they gave it to me, but I totally agree the 8 problems we have if ever we have oily skins and I'm very confident that on those 8 good results, I already experience to have all 8 after WEEKS of trial of their Oil Control Face Wash.

FaceWash-047
The Oil Control Face Wash is the most innovated of them all, I like the feel of my face and also the smell, not too greasy, and moisturizes my skin after washing up, I always use this before going to bed and also after arriving home from a long travel in Manila. It contains Carnitine, Salicylic Acid & encapsulated Lactic Acid, that do the work in making my skin in becoming oily. Although that after applying this in your face, make sure you massage your face and avoid applying the content in your eyes, rough Salicylic Acid reacts so fast as it will bring burning sensation if ever your didn't wash it quickly with water. This will be my new kikay companion.

SRP Php 139 for a 100ML

Gel-050
Nivea for Men oil Control Moisture Gel
I don't know how to use this gel, I'm very uncomfortable to apply this in my face after washing it, but they told me that its best to use this gel before going to bed after using the Face Wash, I haven't tried it yet, but I'll post a review about this after some weeks of trial.

SRP : Php 199 for 5oML