Thanks for the 2 million hits

2m (1)
Here's a great news for this blog. It has already reached the 2 million hits mark. The counter for the 1 million hits was reached April 20, 2010. After 1 year and 5 months, we reached another million which is a record of sorts here. I would like to thank my readers, social media friends, and the people who stumble on my blog posts. I just can't believe that my blog attracts a lot of readers in the almost 8 years of its existence. My blogging energy is now doubled and I will continue to deliver news and also my thoughts and opinions on various topics that I will encounter. Salamat ng marami talaga!

A few days ago, I announced a contest here in my blog and in my Facebook page. It’s all a simple game for you to catch the 2 million hits counter in my blog and to grab get a screen shot.

I now have not one but two winners! Congratulations to Raymon Delos Santos and is John Paul Suba! Raymond grabbed that screenshot posted above on Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 3:45 AM, while John grabbed a screen shot on Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 3:52 AM, only seconds from Raymon.

That was a close race. There were others who joined but didn't get lucky enough to capture the 2 million hits in my blog. Still, hanks for joining.

Congratulations again to Raymon for winning the game. He gets a Samsung Mp3 Player. I will email you the details on how to get your prize. As for John Paul, you get a second place prize, I'll email you too.

So here we are....if this was a TV show and it got 2 million views, I can say that Azrael's Merryland Season 2 is here! haahah. Let's wait on how
long until we reach 3 million hits