unboxing: SMART Netphone 701 android phone #smartnetphone @smartnetphone

P9126181
I finally got a chance to hold and use and also to unbox this cool SMART Netphone 701 android phone. this will be the 1st android phone that I'll be using and also write a review, I got stuck on the old mobile phone units years ago and never got a chance to test drive those iOS and Android phones, but its worth the wait and the much updated android phone here and exclusively distributed by SMART for their advocacy "internet for all", yeah its free Facebook, Twitter and SMART Chat for everyone if you have this SMART Netphone 701. I'm going to start my adventure with the SMART Netphone here in my blog, so expect some updates and review on each other day or a week all about this SMART Netphone.

Here's the unboxing ritual, if you bought this from SMART at a price of P9,900, then you'll get the same items inserted in the box. Check it our below.

P9126186
Behind the box
P9126193
Some details posted at the back, showing some features of the SMART Netphone
P9126197
SMART logo at the back of the box
P9126198
I'm new to this new sim about the Quick Access Sim, I think I need more research about this, I'm not sure if I can use my old SMART sim in this SMART Netphone and access the SMART Net internet network for free.
P9126199
after opening the box, the blister pack carries the phones and chargers in an order way
P9126201
Inside the blister pack are the SMART Netphone, charger, cable wire for the charger, manuals, lithium battery pack, and the SMART Buddy quick access sim
P9126202
Here’s a closer look of the Netphone 701 manual

P9126204
The charger, the USB cable wire connects here if you want to charge your phone using the normal electricity, and also you can unplug the charger and use the USB cable wire to charge your phone using your PC or laptops.

P9126207
Lithium ion battery pack

P9126208
The sim

P9126209
The netphone

P9126210
opening the back cover of the SMART Netphone

P9126211
Feels like I’m doing the Voltron thing… “interlock!!!”

P9126212
all about the Browser sim
P9126213
I noticed that the phone comes in with a free memory card, I haven’t checked the memory size of it, but I’ll check it after I post a review about this phone.

P9126215
I’m trying to open the phone using its factory charge, and the Android character welcomes me

P9126217
And after that the SMART logo

P9126220
Factory charge is almost gone after loading the phone, and I plugged it right away in our wall electric socket

P9126223
On the 1st time you open this phone, a welcome note and a how to will be flashed on the screen

P9126226
RTFM oh yeah! I did read everything, because I’m very new to this Android phone revolution

P9126227
After that, I signed up my account for the SMART Net network and then connect my Google account to this phone.

So there you go, my unboxing ritual of the SMART Netphone 701... Thanks to fairy godmother SMART for sending in this phone for me to try and use it. I know this will be a part of my lifestyle and I'll use it (heavily hehehe)

Visit http://smart.com.ph/netphone to know more and how to order this phone