Az Video Blog 2012 - day1 coverage 17th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012

Image00044
Here's my video blog and my day1 coverage of the 17th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012. I tour around with my fellow blogger friends and joined a trip organized by Close Up Philippines. Its a weekend event and festival of all things that can fly. We arrived late and missed the balloons, but the most highlighted sight for me are the planes!!!

I just experienced for the first time being blown away or jet blasts by a huge C17 Globemaster III US army plane. Its an awesome experience that day!

Also, I enjoyed hanging out at the Close Up Philippines booth, I got a chance to try their Fire Freeze toothpaste and also be jet blast by it ...ok just watch the video.

watch the video below


photo above is taken by my sister http://www.glamourmoments.net/