Whitney Houston - death news

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7046/6861322637_be4cc6f148.jpg

At first, I thought it was just one of those Twitter hoax, but when the people here at home shouted that Whitney Houston is dead, and saw that tribute performace in GMA 7’s Party Pilipinas, I saw the memorial notes on tv and then went online and go Google it, read the page over at Wikipedia and discovered that she died inside a hotel. I search for some articles and saw a bunch of it online, I just can’t believe that she’s gone. I’m not a fan or a super fan of her, but I recognize her as one of the awesome singer that brought lots of hits during the 90’s. My mom even played lots of those cassette tapes in our karaoke player, and then my mom and dad became a fan of that “Bodyguard” movie, and then we have our very own spoof version merged with a boxer and an endless performance of singers in different fiesta and singing competition performing the “I will always love you” song.

On February 11, 2012, Houston was found dead at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, in Beverly Hills, California, of causes not immediately known.[214] Beverly Hills paramedics found the singer unresponsive and performed CPR for about 20 minutes before declaring her dead at 3:55 p.m. PST[214] Local police said there were "no obvious signs of criminal intent".[215] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston

I remember that she even want to go back to the mainstream and release an album or another single, it was a fresh news come months ago after she finishes a drug rehab. My thoughts run around and raise my eyebrows and wish that she must go back and fix her image. But now she’s gone and she proved to everyone that we can stood up once again, correct our mistakes and never use drugs again.

As of now, I’m waiting for reports about the cause of her death.

R.I.P. Whitney Houston.