I'm watching - The 54th Annual Grammy Awards

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7196/6866788591_e3808eb32e_o.jpg
I'm watching the 54th Annual Grammy Awards today in Star World. I already missed the half of it already. I just caught up the thank you speech of Foo fighters on stage and saw Maroon 5 performance with the Beach Boys. I'm reading this live update from USAToday and I missed Rihanna's performance on stage.

Moving forward... Awesome to see Stevie Wonder introduces Paul Mcartney on stage.

We stop working for awhile to watch the Grammy and go back to work after a commercial break hehehe. I'll post my comments later after the awards... oh my god...Taylor Swift now performing...

1. Taylor Swift is so cute on that country style dress, she performs on stage with lots of country music power

2. Neil Patrick Harris...awww no joke today, he presented the song of the year award on stage

3. Adele Adkins - Rolling in the deep, won song of the year.

4. Kate Beckinsale - wow...greek goddess style gown

5. Katy Perry performing on stage, she looks like the girl from that Armitage anime.

6. Oh wow! Tech difficulties during performance, I thought that Katy Perry fails on stage, but its just a part of the show, a fake Katy Perry performed on stage and then the lights went out and then the real Katy shows up on a high platform on stage.

7. Gwyneth Platrow on stage introduces Adele on stage

8. Adele did an acapella of Rolling on the deep as an intro, ohh wow!! I see sexy on Adele.

9. “@heynica: No costumes, no weird wigs, no crazy backdrops. Just the voice. Amen to #Adele at the #54thgrammys http://t.co/61jDkIJv” <---- AGREE!

10. wow!!! super long clap and standing ovation for Adele.

11. Taylor Swift appears on stage with a new gown, introduces the band Perry.

12. Glen Campbell performed his timeless hit, and now it reminds me of Fred Panopio's "ang kawawang cowboy"

13. Tony Bennett performs with Carrie Underwood

14. Tribute mention....for Whitney Houston

15. Jennifer Hudson..sings I will always love you

16. Its just a short performance....everyone is in pitch black...colored images and photos of Whitney displayed on the giant screen

17. David Guetta now on the highlight performing on stage

18. Awesome to see Foo Fighters on stage rocking

19. ohhh I want that mickey head with electronic screen worn by David Guetta.

20. Nicki Minaj doing a Lady Gaga like performance on stage heheheh. we saw that style already.

21. Lol Nicki Minaj performance...added some Chistimas song ahhahahaha

22. Record of the year - Adele, Rolling in the deep

23. Album of the year - Adele

24. Paul McCartney performs again on stage with some classic hits