Cute invitation from Tokyo Tokyo - its about their new product innovation

P2169061
This package arrived yesterday here at home, looks like a Japanese bento heheeh

P2169062
After I opened up the wrapper cloth, I saw this Tokyo Tokyo burger box, and Its weird because there are no burgers in Tokyo Tokyo.

P2169063
And then after I open the burger package box, I read this invitation inside, its about the new product innovation of Tokyo Tokyo.....and yeah, I know it will be about their burgers

P2169064
Ohhh Japanese outfit....costume or in cosplay? wow! kaya pala excited si misis...
and yeah, I want to see her wear her sexy harajuku outfit again eheheh

ako? I might wear and be a Sumo wrestler tonight

Let's search the costume concept in Flickr..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sumo Wrestler - Osaka, Japan
ay... yoko na hehehe










Tokyo Tokyo Burgers
And here's the burgers of Tokyo Tokyo... oh wow!! Godzilla burger will be mine!!!