Fun photo workshop with Tilak Hettige here in Pico de loro

P2240995
This is my 3rd time to attend a photography workshop, and this is my 1st time to have a whole day workshop with photography experts, I remember that I attended a short photo workshop for food photography and then one workshop from the OlyClub members and then yesterday its about photography and travel photography, It's a great honor to meet and learn photography with Mr. Tilak Hettige, a Sri Lanka guy and now lives here in Makati and member of Camera Club of the Philippines, he's been in photography for almost 40 years, and saw lots of his awesome photos during his years in film photography.

I learned a lot and I'm gonna take away those paparazzi moments that I usually do, sometimes I don't think and observe on my photo subject, never isolate and eliminate unwanted clutter on the photo subject. At the workshop I learned about taking pics in good lighting condition, bec. this is the part were we can get a good images and I understand also the visual blocks in photos that lines, colors, textures, perspective, shapes and blocks can give a strong message in the photos when you look at it.

It is the art of seeing, he mentioned that technology is blunt if you can't see what the camera can see. One of the highlight of the workshop is about travel photography, I haven't tried travel photography to other countries, but I learned some good tips if ever I'll shoot outside our country, awesome tips ever!

P2240997
You can check out his portfolio and website here at http://www.tilakhettige.com/

He invites everyone to join for his next photography class - Dusk to Dawn 2012 this April 2012
visit this link for more info - http://www.cameraclubph.com/?p=2209

Here are some of my best 3 shots taken here in Pico de loro, It is a part of our activity during our free time, but I didn't got the energy and too tired under a super hot hot hot sun, but still got some okay pics.

P2241075

P2241031

P2241258


and here's a fun photo activity were we are task to take pics of letters from our names using shapes and objects that look like letters, its a tough challenge,but the result is awesome.

P2240999P2241119P2241006P2241004P2241001P2241003
can you read "AZRAEL" ???

and here are some photos from the fun shoot after the workshop, Mr. Tilak Hettige took some photos of us behind the sunset here in Pico de loro

P2241221

P2241231

P2241241

P2241246

P2241263

P2241264

P2241068

LinkP2241051

P2241289

Thanks to Pico de loro for the tour and invite to check out their hotel, the resort and beach club and the awesome view here in Nasugbu, Batangas. Thanks also to Mr. Tilak for sharing his tips

I''ll feature Pico de loro next here in my blog, to know more about Pico, visit their website at http://www.picodeloroclub.com/