SMART brings you the #rockethigh internet speed up to 20mbps

Smart's mobile internet and connectivity is going to a faster speed like a Rocket ship and faster than a Ferrari car. Smart unveils their new set of USB dongle internet sticks to the market and I'm sure we internet lurkers and download fanatics will love this new offer from Smart and here to introduce their set of "SMART Rocket line".

There's a new internet stick that carries different kind of speed and with matching color to fit your image and style. I'm very new to their product since I use internet here at home and heavily using the internet cafe's free wifi everytime I go out and try to check my Facebook and do mobile blogging, but if ever I have these internet sticks, I can connect everytime and anywhere I want. No need to buy an expensive coffee or buy food if you want to connect to a wifi inside a store or mall. ( read more below)

It's a promised speed up to 12mbps if you are using Rocket Chic and Rocket Plug it and a promised speed up to 20mbps if you use the Rocket Wifi Plus, just take note that the full speed depends on your location and HSPA reach to your home or city, If you use a 12mbps Smart Rocket stick, expect internet speed around 9 or 10 mbps, and if ever you have the 20mbps Smar Rocket Wifi Plus, you can expect at least around 15 mbps or even 18 mbps. That's super fast already for me and I won't even complain if ever I receive 9mbps on a 12mbps internet stick. I observed that all kinds of internet stick have its full speed potential, it all depends in your location and also the network provider. For today and since last year, Smart is the only one that can deliver a faster internet speed.. and I go insane whenever I use a faster internet speed.

Rocket Chic (12mbps)
This is the newest line of USB dongle internet sticks from SMART, girls will love this and they can give those colored black Rocket Plug It to their boyfriend or husband, with a nice color pink body of the Rocket Chic, it looks like a regular lipstick.

here are the details about the Rocket Chic
Function and fashion meet with the Smart Bro Rocket Chic! Enjoy speeds of up to 12 Mbps so you can surf the net for shopping and style faster than ever! Full speed fashion ahead with over 2000 HSPA+ sites nationwide

prepaid kit and sim: PhP 2,345.00
9eab32664ee611e180c9123138016265_7

read more details here about the new SMART Rocket Chic - http://www1.smart.com.ph/Bro/products/rocket-chic

Rocket Plug It (12mbps)
We already know the 1st line of USB dongle internet stick from Smart that provides a higher internet speed in the market that runs up to 12mbps. This USB internet dongle was launched last August 2011 and it rocks the internet community as having the fastest mobile internet on that year. I've tested this already myself and when I was in Megamall, I experienced a fast internet just like that I experience the same when I tried their LTE internet. I got 9 mbps speed and I'm not even complaining.


Get ready to break the barriers of your ordinary broadband experience with the Rocket Plug-it! With speeds up to 12 mbps—it’s the fastest in mobile prepaid broadband. Running on Smart’s more than 1500 HSPA+ sites nationwide, you’ll be sure to experience blazing speeds, for only a onetime fee discounted fee of P2,345.

prepaid kid and sim : PhP 2,345.00

Rocket Wifi Plus (20mbps)
Smart is giving us a taste of a much faster mobile internet connection just like the Smart LTE Evolution (up to 60mbps), this Rocket Wifi Plus can give a promised speed up to 20mbps, that's the fastest mobile internet here in the Philippines that we have that are available now in the market, I'm still wishing for the Smart LTE Evolution dongle but Im sure we will go there in the mid of 2012. If you need a fast internet connection, then grab this Rocket Wifi Plus.

read my experience here when I tried Smart's fastest internet when I was in Boracay - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-smart-evolution-lte-test-in-boracay_5517.html

Ever wished you can be connected in ultrafast speeds anywhere you go? With Rocket WiFi Plus, enjoy speeds of up to 20 Mbps right inside your pocket! The fun doesn’t stop there—you can also connect up to 5 gadgets at the same time and on-the-go. There’s nothing else like this anywhere!

prepaid kit and sim: PhP 6,495.00