Angelo Casto Jr. (veteran news man, died of lung cancer)

Teddyboy Locsin, Tina Monzon Palma, Angelo Castro Jr
Teddyboy Locsin, Tina Monzon Palma  and Angelo Castro Jr.

I was checking the stats of my blog and then I noticed that there's a hit of views on my blog post about Angelo Castro Jr.'s return to ANC's The World Tonight, the trend views started since last week and I'm not sure what's the news about it, then I noticed minutes ago that there are much more viewers and the trend keeps on coming, so I Google on what's the news is all about and then I read one blog post and mentioned that Angelo Castro Jr already died, I went to page two of the Google Search result and found ABS CBN NEWS report about his death. 

Read the news here -Angelo Castro Jr. succumbs to cancer

Watch out for more official news posted in ABS CBN and ANC

I'm not sure if its really Lung Cancer, because I just read the details from a local forum and they mentioned that the cause of his death is lung cancer, Angelo Castro Jr. is 67 years old. This is a sad news for me because Angelo is one of my favorite news anchor that's why I blog about this return in ANC last November 2011. Condolence to his family and friends. Thanks Angelo for deliver the news to us and I'm glad we saw you again on TV after your return in ANC.

I'm posting this blog entry, just to direct readers to the official news of ABS CBN NEWS.