Intex inflatable surf and slide

C360_2012-04-17-20-21-10
We saw this Intex inflatable surf and slide in SM Bacoor, and it is priced at around P5,000. I'm thinking if I'll buy one for our summer backyard fun and my son loves sliding now, but I'm not sure if he loves sliding with the water. I researched online and I learned that you need to insert a water hose in the surf and slide inflatable in order to have continuous flow of water to add waving effect for you to surf and slide. Hmmm... looks fun but you're going to waste lots of water, because the water will over flow and it will just go to the ground and no way to recycle it back.

Its a fun inflatable gimmick, but it will waste lots of water.

Here's a video on how it works



Oh man... it looks fun...my kid will enjoy this...
The water hose will just a add continuous water spray in order the slide to be slippery..
hmmmm...

4069072_0_9999.jpg_lge_v1_m56577569831710856
We have this mini pool at home, we bought this last year and its hard to manage filling it up with water, cleaning it and also disposing the water away. There's a motor filter add on where you can have a complete flow of clean filtered water for the pool, so that you won't have to clean it everyday, there's also chlorine mixture add on, but I don't know how to apply it.

0002675306934_500X500
Then I saw this pic online of an inflatable water park......ohh wow!!
I'm sure this will have a 20k price tag.