Toy Kingdom renovation in SM Bacoor

C360_2012-04-17-19-15-35
We're trying to hold on here in Cavite, because Toy Kingdom is closed and they are having a renovation, you know that Toy Kingdom is one of my favorite store here in SM Bacoor and its the only Toy Kingdom store here in Cavite, other SM malls in different city of Cavite don't have their own Toy Kingdom store, they have the Toy Kingdom Express section in every SM Department Store, I've tried visiting other malls like SM Molino and SM Rosario, but they don't have their own Toy Kingdom store. SM Mall with a stand alone Toy Kingdom store promises you with lots of toy stocks and wide selection of toys, and I don't like shopping in the TK Express because the section is small and arrangement of toys are not in order. For Toy Kingdom store they have section for kids, section for baby and toddlers, toys for boys, toys for girls and toys for the big boys.

I'll be waiting for the new store for Toy Kingdom in SM Bacoor, I took a peak two days ago and saw a large space and I think this time they will be using a nice and big toy rack.

What Toy Kingdom branch is your favorite?