11th Philippine ToyCon 2012 production note 9 (day 2 coverage)



I’m posting all photos that I took during our day 2 of 11th Philippine Toycon 2012, I'm very thankful that the typhoon Butchoy didn’t land in our soil, we got lucky again for this time and I thought that we’re going to have our Toycon in typhoon season. I went to ToyCon with my family and we arrived one hour late in SM Megamall. The stage production is fine and we’re still on schedule, but everyone is on red alert because Alodia and Sarah G will collide and their appearance will create lots of crowd and clogs in some areas of the halls. The show went well and we didn’t encountered any problem. My camera died during the cosplay competition that’s why I don’t have photos of the winners that needed to be posted in our website, but I’ll check some photo stocks uploaded in Facebook and will borrow photos from Facebook users. My son first experienced the ToyCon, I did an experiment and let him choose a toy that he want, but then he just stared on the toys, maybe he got a hard time choosing a toy for him. We watch some cosplayers walking around and then I introduced my son to R2D2 hahahaha. It’s a funny moment and I hope we have a video of our encounter with R2D2.

I brought my entire family..yay!  I didn't know that Royal TRO are given away for free

"ilabaas ang kulit!" at the Royal booth

There's R2D2

John Wong and his nephew and niece (tama ba? or cousins in costumes)

Mike!!!!!

half of the fan boys - emerson, marnell and pao

Our ToyCon shirt, I'm going to request that next time they should print size XL shirt for me.
on pic - Augustus and Feri Twin 1 (girl infront is Kim hahaha)

After judging the cosplay contest - Jing, Marcelle, Gab Cheke of Parokya ni Edgar and Cholo

rest mode at around 6pm - Augustus and Kim

the ACG group lol!  -Dash, Mark Santos, Jaycee, OJ,... wala sa pic si Wavski

a new sculpted hulk life size statue just arrived...much bigger and with more details

My family went around the hall and they went to the mall to shop and also check out Toy Kingdom, yeah its weird that they visit the toy store and instead of hanging around in our event. The ToyCon is jam packed with people and its very uncomfy to our kid and its hard to select toys when you have a kid with you, but I’m glad that my family enjoyed the ToyCon and my wife so proud that we organized another big hit event.

Here are some photos that I took while I run the program floor…whew!