Rurouni Kenshin 2012 Live Action - Official Trailer #2 in HD - ENGLISH Subbed


Trailer 2


oh my!!! behind the scenes footage

Trailer 2 is now up! I'm hyper already after watching this 2nd trailer, I think I need to watch the entire series again, I forgot the name of that ninja that appeared in the trailer ahhaha that looks like Gambit. I'm glad that Lace got the whole series in VCD in Japanese dub with English Subtitles. I also saw some screenshots of the film spreading in Facebook, I'm forcing myself not to look but I need to see it and watch the trailer again. I' m excited this August 2012 and now rumors are circulating that if this movie will be available in our local theaters, hmm need to ask some movie experts if that's possible Or asa na lang tayo sa torrent DV screener copy and fan sub.



more pics here at  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.254720477921399.62814.189055827821198&type=3