Adobo and Lazada Nights at Opus: Pinoy and Proud! (coverage)

P7219658
After the movie screening last night, me and Myke Soon went to the party of Adobo Magazine and Lazada.com.ph in Opus.
The party event is to salute the nation branding of Adobo and Lazada and introduce Carlo Ople and Sid Maderazo as brand ambassadors for Lazada. The online shopping mall is now growing after its launch few months ago, they offer cash on delivery and free nationwide shipping plus a 14 days free return of the item you bought. The event heated up with music by Stephen Ku, Jive Crew, DJ Mars Miranda, DJ Aks and other guest DJs. They raffle off lots of gadgets last night - based on judging the best dressed male and female and lucky pick of calling card. (dammit! I should print my calling card next time).

Also, Adobo Magazine launched their new issue with the cover of Department of Tourism Sec. Mon Jimenez.
Free booze and they gave away stubs for a mystery shot glass and a P500 off coupon (for every purchase of P5,000 in Lazada).Nice to meet also Myke’s office mates who welcomed us to join in the table. Thanks to Myke for the chibog hahahaha. I went home after the introduction of brand ambassadors and then visited McDonalds and there I party dance with a hot and sexy (and yummy) double cheeseburger…ohhh yeah

Congrats to Adobo and Lazada!

Thanks to Monique and Joey of Lazada and Jeoff of Adobo
P7219649
Waiting for the program to start..oh wait.there’s music, free booze, girls dancing…ok ok.. this is the program

P7219651
Myke rocks on!

P7219655
Manila Beer treat!
P7219656
Colorful bat signals ahhahaha

P7219658
Adobo and Lazada photos are flashing on the projector

P7219661
And here’s the big unveiling of Lazada’s brand amba

P7219669
Paul Mendoza introduces to me with this guy, I didn’t heard the name because we are infront of the dj’s loud speaker, but I heard the guy is the marketing manager for Lazada

P7219674
ddadaaaadadadannn….

P7219682
yeah, Brazilians hunks and chicks are also present

P7219687
more story about Lazada

P7219695
There’s Carlo Ople in the haws!!!!

P7219702
and the other guy

P7219704
lucky bastards! they are awarded with tablet gadgets

P7219720
I was about to approach Carlo to greet him, but I’m so lazy to stand up and walk in the dark and crowdy venue of Opus


P7219725
And the people who came from the SONA won the award as best dressed people of the night and the girl with a red thing….I thought she was Gloria Arroyo  hahhahah

P7219731
Okay next…

P7219732
a coupon for that mystery shot…. I’m glad I got the good glass and not the one with coconut

P7219733
I don’t know why we are laughing…Myke is so funny after dark

P7219742
Adobo rep. explains the new ish of Adobo Magazine…. everyone are drunk and tipsy during this hour