What's up doc? (medical check-up tomorrow)

Dr Daffy & Bugs
Tomorrow will be my medical check-up, So I'm doing the fasting thing and I'm not allowed to eat or drink because I'll attend that laboratory examination. I don't know what will they do to me, I haven't tried doing a medical check-up before in my life. I was hospitalized already during my teen years due to kidney stones, and then back in college, our school doctor did some minor check up by looking and touching our body (and checking our testicles too).

Tomorrow it will be my 1st ever grand super major wadadaddada medical check up, this is a part of a program that I will have a diet, exercise and kill fats in my body. I want to have a healthy lifestyle because getting fatter gives me worries and my unhealthy lifestyle is not good for my age. Its a second chance to be healthy again and get a hot body haahaha.

Now the big part for me is to have discipline and dedication to my project to stay fit and healthy.