Native Shoes (Fitzsimmons Jiffy) perfect for the rainy season

2012-07-22 17.47.02
I finally tried wearing the Native Shoes, I’ve waited for my shoes last summer and I’m glad that this shoes can adapt to any kind of weather. This rainy season, the Native Shoes Fitzsimmons Jiffy boot is the perfect pair to beat the rain and thanks to the neoprene socks that is built in with the booth that gives soft comfort and fresh feet feeling and it kills foot odor. I tried wearing with my white socks and then yesterday with no socks. I love walking around to any puddle in our streets and I tested it with the strong typhoon yesterday and Im so happy that my foot never felt dry and warm in a cold rainy season.
Native shoes was inspired by a classic and casual silhouettes and they are made from foam injection molded EVA, its a lightweight, durable and comfortable material. Its a waterproof and odor resistant shoes that you can use in different kind of wearable style, in fashion, in summer season, rainy and in the beach. Native shoes is from Vancouver, Canada and was formed last 2009 and now it has a global distribution in over 30 countries.

Native shoes is now available in all stores, malls and SM Department stores and also other boutiques.
check out their Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/NativeShoesPhilippines


I featured Native Shoes in my last blog post few months ago - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2012/03/native-shoes-foot-wear-perfect-for-your.html
The Native Shoes Fitzsimmons Jiffy boot is priced at P3990 pesos. Thanks to Primer of Group of Companies for bringing this Canadian brand to our shores.
Fitzsimmons Regatta Blue - P3990
Here’s my color blue Fitzsimmons Jiffy, this design won an award at the 2011 Red Dot Award for Product Design
Fitzsimmons Jiffy Black - P3990
Here’s the black colored version, there are lots of colors for this Jiffy boot, and did you know that Native Shoes are unisex, and it can be worn by any gender.

2012-07-18 15.16.28
Here’s my 1st time to wear the Native Shoes, at first it was heavy but later on I can carry it with my feet and felt the lightness effect and softness of the shoes. I have plantar fasciitis, but this shoe didn’t even prick my foot after hours of walking. I love this shoes!!

2012-07-19 15.49.29
Trying on rocky and rough surface – it protects my foot from hard pressure from any kind of grounds,thanks to the neoprene socks that comes with the shoes.

2012-07-22 17.47.44
I tried not wearing any socks and use the neoprene socks as my main socks, it was rainy yesterday and walk under the heavy rain, thanks to my umbrella that protects my legs from the rain, and the Native shoes for keeping me walking til I reached my destination.

2012-07-22 17.48.24
The boot is size 9 and its my kind of size, but it looks big when you I wear shorts only,but later on I feel that the boot size 9 can keep up with my visuals that it will not look big. I can jump and even play on a watery surface hahahaha.
Jimmy_Jiffy Black Php 4490
And here’s what I want for Christmas! aahhahah. A Marc Jacob x Native Shoes collaboration design, the PR kit says that this limited edition shoes will not be available here in the country, but the Native shoes design will be coming soon here this October 2012. So watch out for it.

Native Shoes was built for outdoor and hiking,but to others it is design for adapting weather conditions and also for fashion and style. There are kinds of Native shoes out there with lots of designs that fits for your kind of nature. For me I like the Fitzsimmons Jiffy boot and this Marc Jacob x Native Shoes called the Jimmy Boot.

Now the question is that – how many years of month it will take for this boot to deteriorate?

hmm…