My most recommended resto with good deals this SM Megamall Food Sale

JENNI EPPERSON FOR MEGA FOOD SALE
Here are my top picks

Gotti's Ristorante
50% off on all to-share pastas

Krispy Kreme
Pay only 9 doughnuts for every dozen

Masuki
Eat all you can mami and siopao for P250 only

Papa John's Pizza
50% off on 9" pizzas

Sumo Sam
P355 only for sushi all you can with drinks

Tutti Fruti
50% off drinks

Kebab Factory
eat all you can

Dulcinea
P108 unlimited Churros con Choco from 2pm-5pm

Eat and Go
50% off for executive meal

Barrio Fiesta
P780 only for crispy pata + kare kare + fiesta rice

Bar-B-King
unlimited BBQ for P150

--

I haven't tried it, but I'm going to SM Megamall today to try it. The eat all you can, unlimited food, and 50% off discounts are the stars in my eyes!

Read my SM Megamall Food Sale feature here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2012/08/3-day-mega-food-trip-in-sm-megamall.html