SM City Manila 3Dayl sale this Aug 31-Sept 2


poster
Almost everyday many shoppers are inquiring when will be the next 3Day sale of a certain mall, in this season, we observed that almost every week and every month, we see banners and posters, twits and blogs about an upcoming sale. SM City Manila is back again for the 3Day sale, and I remember last June 2012, their Manila Day sale is a successful sale event for this year and many shoppers are requesting for another schedule for bargains and special discounts. I noticed that they have a big “70% off” logo in every poster, it means that there will be a sale and discounts up to 70% off on great selections , and no longer need to worry about that because I’ve seen some 70% off tags in SM Department Store and other store tenants when I visited another SM Supermalls branch few weeks ago. I got excited and amazed and also when I read the shopping experiences of my blogger friends, I see that they have the shock and surprise that some of the items they like got its own price drop.

My only targets for this sale are new shirts, polos and also toys for my son. I’ll visit again SM City Manila for their 3Day Sale this August 31 and check out if they have lots of stuff on display. I’ll be there with my partner and it will be her first time in SM City Manila, I’m excited also to eat there after the shopping, the mall carries lots of food establishments and restaurants that will satisfy a shopper’s tummy during a heavy shopping event.
here are some resto that I will visit tomorrow

hainanese delights
Hainanes Chicken

chatime
Chatime

blackbeards seafood island
Blackbeard’s Seafood Island

tokyo grill
Tokyo Grill


kung fu kitchen
Kung Fu Kitchen


bon chon
BonChon Chicken

mr kimbob

KimBob

bukomaxx
Bukomaxx
mang binatog
Mang Binatog

kenny rogers roasters
Kenny Rogers Roasters

and for their clothing stores:
team manila
Team Manila

candies
Candies

There are more stores and food establishments coming in

Hainanese Delights
Chatime
Blackbeard
Tokyo Grill
Kungfu Kitchen
Bonchon
Kenny Roger’s
Spam Jam
Cassava Crème
Buko Loco
Buko Maxx
Jocco Taco
Mang Binatog
Fix n Berries
Juice Avenue
Mr. Kimbob
Fruitas Ice Candy          
Team Manila
Candie’s
Hairless
Expressions
Tubby
Precious Pages
Nature’s Way
Unisilver
Kata (Cyberzone)
Jericho 

There’s also a laptop raffle, just visit SM City Manila and find it out on how to join the raffle promo