Watching a pirated DVD movie of Total Recall remake inside the bus


IMG_0937
I didn’t expected that the public bus that I boarded is playing the remake movie of Total Recall which is also showing in all theaters nationwide. I really hate to have this situation in having not seen the movie in the cinema because of my busy schedule, but here I am sitting infront of a LCD TV inside the bus and they are playing a video cam recorded of the movie and we’re watching it for FREE.

We know the quality of camcorded movies and this are taped abroad, It kinda sucks that I just caught the 1st 30 minutes of the movie and I can tell that the movie have a same storyline based on the classic Total Recall movie, but they have better CGI and realistic approach for the remake, its weird that I’m writing a review already, I just want to watch the movie this coming week and hope that no more movie surprises next time.

I really want to stop the film on board but I arrived a little late and all passengers are watching the movie, there’s no bus conductor inside because this is a bus ride going to Resorts World Manila, and I wonder that they allow bus liners to entertain the passengers with a little treat of contraband movie stuff.

I thought that the our VRB will monitor this kind of activity, but looks like that their local team is big joke time.  Shout out to the local movie distributor of Total Recall in the Philippines, pls monitor all bus liners in Manila.