7th Christmas Toy Fair production note 1


IMG_1460
Last week was our 1st ever meeting for the 7th Christmas Toy Fair, also dubbed as Christmas Toycon or Xmas Toycon, its our Christmas toy selling and trading event and we just can’t believe that we already reached the 7th year to organize another one, also the staff of Megatrade Halls are also changing, that’s why we need to orient and also share our event concepts to new and incoming staff.

IMG_1461
Our Megatrade friend, Tin, will have her last week as one of the rep. of Megatrade, she coordinates with us for Toycon and to other big events in Megatrade Hall, she will be replaced by a new staff and we're excited to met here, because ToyCon is coming. I also heard that Megatrade is now equipped with 10 security cameras, now posted around the hall just to monitor any unusual activities and also be the eye in the ceiling.

IMG_1464
There are lots of things need to finalize for the 7th Christmas Toy Fair, also I learned from my team that the 2nd Philippine Die Cast Car Convention will be held in our event, cool!, I’m excited for that also, because my son is now starting to have his own die cast car collection, I’m going to take him there on day 1 so that we can shop and buy new die cast cars for his cars collection.

I’m expecting that we will be releasing the details of the 7th Christmas Toy Fair, we have the date and venue already and also the pricing of booths, I’m waiting for the go signal from our even director for other details. I know that we have another meeting tomorrow, I think I’ll grab final details there.

In some side notes, we also started to talk about 12th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention 2013, it’s a long way for June 2013, but we need to put our heads together, re-group and start ironing the details and cook some new concepts. I’m so excited, because some international personalities are having the interest to join with us, we want to grab the opportunity, but we need to study the details and plan it carefully, we just can’t release a big chunk of money to shoulder lots of expenses, but then after a small debate, we decided to go slow and go small for the meantine, target the national and maybe next next year…or in the year 2015, we can go international.

Who can tell, maybe in the future, Robert Downey Jr. can join with us, or someone from the toy and comics industry. We still have a long way to go, and I felt that we will start over again after 12 years of ToyCon.

grabe…the magical school bus is here.