Azrael's Merryland in 65th spot for the Top 100 Pinoy Blogs

Thanks for the person who created a blog that compiles the top 100 pinoy blogs for every month, its a fun way to discover that my blog: Azrael's Merryland is included in the top 100, although that I'm very slow in blogging in the past few months because of my busy schedules, I discovered that  I received a big 100,000 drop from the Alexa ranking, that means that my blog continues to drop because of lack of new content and post and also readership, but it still hangs in the middle and I can make up and go back to the 200k ranking.

I remember from last year's top 100 most popular blog  in the Philippines rank, my blog got a #30 spot and after a year it drops to another 30, whoaaa.

This blog ranking thing made me go back to blog again hahhahaa. Thanks to my readers and friends for supporting Azrael's Merryland.  

For the list of top 100 pinoy blogs, just visit: http://100pinoyblogs.blogspot.com/