Font nightmare last night

My story started when I downloaded that Facebook font and installed it here in my Windows 7, I needed the Facebook font for an upcoming graphic design that I'm making for a client. Everything is okay and after doing the design job, I decided to log in to my Facebook and then I saw that my font in Facebook profile and pages changed and it became so small and the bold letters are awful. The text and words are readable so I let the font change stay for some hours, but then when I decided to delete the Facebook font that I installed, I have a big guess that the font text within Facebook will go back to normal and maybe Facebook thinks that they want to use that font I installed. So its based in a lot of "what if" from my end.

After deleting those 6 kinds of Lucida fonts, there are 2 other fonts that can't be deleted, so I let them stayed for awhile and check my Facebook. After a quick refresh, my Facebook fonts changed into the worst font for a website hahahahah. It was like viewing the Facebook page from the year 1990s. I researched online and found some tips on how to change back the font. There are so many ways but I'm not sure which of them are the most effective. But after doing a restore to default click in Fonts control panel,  I run it for awhile and turned off my laptop after I saw that it didn't restored its original font, I slept the whole night and blame myself for the stupidity in installing and deleting some fonts and wasted a lot of time and instead of using it for my blogging hour.

When I woke up in the morning, I loaded my laptop again and saw that my Facebook font is back from the 2nd generation font (the one that installed is recovered and Facebook used it) I think that's the better solution and instead of using the old small text.