I think I have an ear infection

I don't know what's going on inside my right ear, I felt a numbness and sometimes pain in the middle of the day and now I feel a muffling sound in my right ear, I don't know if I'm starting to get deaf but after googling some info, I think I have an ear infection.

I don't know if a pimple that pop out inside the ear canal and now becomes worst, I tried cleaning my ear and I didn't found any painful pimple in the ear canal, but in the following day, my right ear becomes painful and the muffling sound is making me deaf already, I cleaned my ear again with a wet cotton buds and something pops from inside, a dirty fluid got in contact in my cotton buds, not super dirty ha, some kind of fluid with dark spots that shouldn't be there and after cleaning my ear, I felt okay and no ore muffling.

But after two days, the muffling is back, the pain is back and its annoying already. Whenever I open my jaw, I felt the pain going through my right jaw and up to my right ear, I tried pressing my ear and open my mouth just to stretch it. Then I got scared and I decided to see a doctor tomorrow.

arghhhh..ka stress