SM Cinema E-Plus Teen Assembly coverage


P8303456
This is my blog coverage report of the “E-Plus: Teen Assembly” event of SM Cinema that was held inside SM Arena, its my 3rd time at the Arena and every visit I’m always amazed that the venue can transform into different kind of event venue and also spotted for the 1st time a removal audience area at the ground, but still I’m not yet impressed on the acoustics, I think they should add more speakers so that the audio will not echo. But that ends my comment for the SM Arena, let’s focus on the E-Plus Teen Assembly event and also the 1st public appearance of our Philippine Futsal Team: The Muzangs.

Above is a photo op with Azkals football player Misagh Bahadoran, who is also a part of the team Muzangs. I’ve met the whole Muzangs team at the back stage and I’m planning to have a blog focus project about the career and also rise of popularity of the futsal sport. There are lots of plans coming in for the futsal sport and I heard that the SM Arena will host the 1st futsal game in the next months. I’m excited for that and I want to see our indoor venue be converted for other sports such as futsal.

It was rainy that last Saturday and the traffic in EDSA blocks all my plans of arriving early in SM MOA and also the rain cancelled our resto hopping weekend with my family. After our trip from SM Megamall and Eastwood City, my family decided to go home and drop me off infront of SM Arena. I’m so excited that night and all I know is that I arrived late already, but after registering at the media table, I learned that the event and presscon was moved to another hour, so lucky me and less points for coming in wearing shorts, polo shirt and a funny hat. It was cold and wet from outside, but its much cooler inside SM Arena, so I did some jumping jack inside the CR just to warm myself up. I ‘ve met our fellow bloggers inside – Sef and Aileen, then met Ferdie too at the lobby. We went inside the SM Arena and saw some crowd brewing all over the venue, we sat infront of the stage and wait for the show to start.

SM Cinema E-Plus Teen Assembly promotes not only their E-Plus card that is reloadable with credit for your movie viewing in SM Cinema, but also to promote the Philippine Futsal Team : Muzang, the inter school cheering squads, school bands, and our own local rock bands.
P8303377
When I entered the SM Arena, we saw DJ Lady Trinity performing some music mixes, she played non stop even the program started already and music sa muted on stage. I just wish that I have a headphone with wireless connectivity.

P8303384
The Teen Assembly big screen at the big stage of SM Arena

P8303391
DJs from FM Radio showed up on stage and hosted the show, they did some short intro and then welcomed us for being one of the lucky audiences to watch the show for free.

P8303394
The Philippine Futsal team :Muzang held their first public appearance here at the SM Arena, I was googling on my iPhone for info about Futsal sport and our national team, I read some info that Futsal is like football, but instead of playing in a grassy big field, the futsal sport is played on hard concrete or in a basketball court. I got a hard time looking for info about team Muzang, there’s no info on the web about the team and also the members. Here we spotted celeb Daniel Matsunaga as one of the member and also some Azkals members.

P8303395
Q and A with the media and bloggers, I asked them if Futsal sport will be popular like Football, then Misagh Bahadoran answered my question and said that after this introduction of the sport, it will be popular like Football and Basketball. I noticed that Misagh Bahadoran did most of the talking, and I think he is a good spokesperson for the entire team.

P8303405
Daniel Matsunaga greets everyone and as usual, screaming mimi of girls echoes around the venue

P8303406
some laugh trip and excitement during the Muzang’s appearance

P8303411
Philippine Futsal team: Muzang manager introduced to us the members of the team

P8303412
Muzang logo, muzang is a Civet cat animal, like a forest cat that can be found in Luzon and Mindanao

P8303427
Group shot of team Muzang

P8303430
Lucky people who got a meet and greet moment with the team Muzang

P8303433
Here’s my back view after I took photo of the group shot

P8303441
Another group pic at the back stage area, I don’t have a list of names of all members, maybe a separate feature in my blog will be posted soon featuring the team and the members.

P8303443
Media and bloggers at the backstage area of SM Arena, its my 1st time to be here and it’s a big space behind the stage area. We ate our dinner here after the stage appearance of the team Muzang. We also interviewed the team and I have learned more that the team is doing well and they need more members and also support to make the team stronger.

P8303444
Arming myself with goodie Smartnet connection, I need to twit something after the action

P8303452
Team Muzang signs the poster for SM Arena. I think this will be framed and hanged in a gallery of SM Arena

P8303453
Aha! spotted Ferdie Bondoy PR guy of Campaigns PR, Inc and also a blogger of digitista.blogspot.com

P8303454
Pepi de leon photo with Misagh

P8303458
I will post the names here soon (sorry guys)

P8303467
After the interview session, I went out of the room and saw the live persformance of Kundirana of La Salle Greenhills, they performed awesome with lots of energy, composed of a band and also singing boy group.

P8303469
Call me maybe ????

P8303470
The singing boy group side of Kundirana


P8303472
the lovely ladies of DLSU cheering squad

P8303486
Finale stunt

P8303487
Flying act from University of Perpetual Help

P8303493
They can split in mid air

P8303508
Dancers on stage

P8303515
Out of the blue…GMA tvc was aired on the big screen, they are one of the supporters of the event

P8303522
Singer Francheska Farr performs on stage

P8303553
Its my last view of the event, after her performance I went home and tried to catch my ride in SM MOA terminal area, it was rainy that night and decided to go home early.

P8303569
Raffle during intermission, lucky audiences won awesome prize items from SM Cinema

P8303570
My view of the entire stage. I’m kinda sad that I need to leave early, I missed the rock band performance of Sandwich, General Luna and Never the Strangers. I’m sure that everyone were waiting for the band performance, I just missed the main highlights but its Okay, I can catch the band’s performance in other events.

Congratulations to SM Cinema for organizing the 1st teen assembly event, we hope that next year that they can include more stars and also artists to perform live for the teens. Try make up a Teen Assembly awards just like those Nickelodeon teen awards thing, Im sure it will add more fun to the event.

For details of E-plus card. visit : www.smcinema.com/eplus or call 470-2222