Foot massage treatment for my busted foot for 3 days

IMG_6148
I can still feel the Hong Kong trip hang over yesterday, I can't work properly and I'm still so sleepy, my body is in pain and also my foot are sore. Me and Enzo walked around Hong Kong for three days and then on the 2nd day, I just can't believe that my foot is turned red and stressed out. I gave it a one hour rest and then we walked again to the other side of the city. Its easy to explore the unfamiliar city on foot and it will give you knowledge about the city and you won't get lost going back to the hotel. (our funds are limited and we save it for shopping)

Back here at home, I dream already of having a nice foot spa and massage, so after office hours, I invited my wife to go to SM mall, my agenda: let my wife go shopping, my kid visit the toy store and play land and me having a nice foot and leg massage. I paid P325 for a 30min massage at Nature's Way Spa and then I feel asleep as the spa staff started to massage my foot, then when I woke up, it was passed one hour...oh wow! I feel so light again and all stress from my foot are gone..wow!! thanks Nature's Way.

Next week: I'll get a full body massage.

I want to treat a part of my body with special sessions, first: foot, 2nd: body, 3rd: hands, 4th: you know hhaahah (just kidding)