Happy 4 million hits to my blog


Finally! my blog hits just reached its 4 million view mark and I thought that I'll need to wait til Dec 21, 2012 for the great rumorcalypse of the world til I reached my blog final mark lol.

I'm so happy that I caught its 4 million counter hits after viewing it at "3,999,970" count few minutes ago and at 10:33am of December 18, 2012, the 4 million counter reflects on my browser and displayed the target that I want.

Its another 1 million views after April 22, 2012, and that's 7 months after its 1 million mark.

But my main target is to reach 1 million hits in just 4 months, but its hard to reach that level. For this year I got it for 8 months, I became slow in blogging in the middle of the year that's why its a 1 month drop for me to reach another 1 million. For 2013, I'll super blog again and publish cool content.


thanks to all my blog readers, blogger friends, advertisers, PR, events, family and friends for the support and non stop click love to my blog Azrael's Merryland.

Next year it will be its 10th year. yay!
I'll organize a big party for all Merryland lovers!