I voted for them at the Multiply.com Origination Awards

I'm seeing those status updates in Facebook and Twitter from Alex Dizon, been seeing that for 2 weeks already and I told myself that I'll visit that link if ever I'm not busy. So I clicked and check out about this Origination Award organized by Multiply.com, its an award and contest to search for the unique and the business that stands out from other Multiply.com online sellers.

You know that I love novelty items and also I love to own unique items, that's why I click and checked the online stores who are now part of the final stage of the contest. It's voting time, so I voted and selected one business that sells the most unique item that I like. I also like other concepts, but the mechanics here is to vote only one.

if you want to vote and check out the award, just visit origination.multiply.com

so here are my vote goes to



I'm voting for Manila Sole Shoes for the category - MOST ORIGINAL FASHION FORWARD IDEA
I encountered this shoe before at Multiply and its a great idea to use all those tire interiors as a sole for custom shoes. Bec. of this, I got reminded that I should purchase one and test their shoes made from recycled materials. (site: http://manilasole.multiply.com/products/listing/10007/Manila-Sole-Mabini )













Portrait art in your cakes using chocolates?? oh wow! this is unique food item and also a work of art. Its hard to eat this chocolate knowing that the choco art portrait is made by hand of a chocolate painter hehhee.
Its a nice cake design for any occasions. I'm voting Cucho Portrait for MOST ORIGINAL GOURMAND IDEA (site: http://chucoart.multiply.com/products/listing/10010/Chuco-Portrait-Medium )


 I'm a dad and I have a 2 year old son. I know the hassle of bring a big bag full of baby items for their daily needs. Carry a bunch of diapers in one bag and then carrying another bag for your things is a hassle. Sometimes my camera bag is now a diaper carrier haahaa. I like the idea of Mommy Matters for converting a bag into a stylish one bag that carries your things and baby items. I'm voting them for MOST ORIGINAL MOMMY MANAGEMENT IDEA. (site: http://mommymatters.multiply.com/products/listing/10093/Large-Momease-Diaper-Bag-Converter?x_source=mpl )

Good luck to all participants for the Multiply.com Origination Awards. All of them are winners for creating cool items for us pinoys. I hope other businesses will follow and bring more original and unique items made by pinoys for pinoys!

congrats also to Multiply.com for organizing this