Modem drama

My hands are itchy to blog and post new updates,  I have lots of back logs and lots of items to publish here in my blog, but we encountered another modem drama here at home, because the modem from Globe broadband died and no longer working properly,  and we now experience zero internet for two days already, well, if you read this blog, its already on its 3rd day. We have Globe only at home here in Cavite, bec. its the only line we have in the village.

I'm going to work outside and maybe stay in a cafe or in a mall to finish my deadlines, thanks that I still have this Smart Rocket Wifi Plus with me, my reliable mobile internet that I use whenever I travel around the country. So good luck to me tomorrow... I lost a lot of money already for two days because of no internet at home. I just hope that the Globe technicians will visit us tomorrow and replace their broken hardware.