Cool items, toys and stuff at True Value store

IMG_6257
After getting a new haircut and my companion went to a bag repair shop in Shangri La Plaza, while waiting for the bag to be repaired, we decided to roam around the mall and check out the stores and resto at the top level.

Here I visited True Value store, my last visit here was 4 or maybe 5 years ago when we bought some kitchen items, but then I got attracted to this store again when I saw this Train model play set displayed infront of the store with a tag price and discount label.

its 50% off on that day, I just can’t believe, these are not toys for kids, but for train fans and collectors, the original price of this train is P10,000+ and the discounted price is at Php 5,000+. I just added this to my wish list and hope to score this with more discounts. Php 5k is too much for me, but if they will lower it down to Php 3k, I’m gonna grab it!

For train collectors, you must check True Value.

We went inside to check another train set, and then I spotted some cool items being sold here.
omg!!!

IMG_6258
Here’s the Pennsylvania Flyver train sold at Php5,000 (with discounts)


IMG_6268
Hershey’s Freight Train gauge electric train priced at around Php 20,000+ not sure if this is included in their 50% off.

IMG_6269
It’s a classic toy train

IMG_6259
I also dreamed of owning one of these Radio flyer bike and wagon. My son saw this photo and he recognized that wagon, he wants one too hahaha.

IMG_6260
Scooter skateboard

They also sell those folding bikes – brand is Kawasaki

IMG_6261
If ever I’ll go back to True Value, I’ll buy one of this mini lamp.
price is Php 300,but with a 30% discount.

IMG_6262
animal designs

IMG_6263
cute designs

IMG_6264
I need a mini lamp here at home, so that I can use this to light my work place at night and never use the light in our dining area.. yes.. that’s my workstation here at home.

IMG_6265
Me and my companion got interested to buy this stool chair.
with 30% less tag

IMG_6266
Saw this one tv…I just got invited to a bloggers event with this brand, but I don’t know what happened.


IMG_6267
It’s a juice maker that every house wife wants for their kitchen.

IMG_6270
They also have this telescope. I just got an idea to buy one, just for moon photography.
But I need to research which telescope is the best, according my astronomer blogger friends, the best is Celestron – being sold in a specialty shop in Greenbelt 5 and Sm Megamall.

IMG_6271
If ever I have my own room..I’ll install this behind our door


IMG_6272
so cute!!! I think this is the last stock..but I’m not sure… Dinosaur tumbler with straw
for only Php 150


IMG_6273
toy tool set for kids…. check out the brand!!! oh di ba.. all are plastic

IMG_6274
Gorilla pod for smartphones!!!!!
Php 1800 price, but I want a convertible to a tripod. but this one will do the trick.
let it stand and grab to your tripod


You see…visiting stores really gives me cool content for my blog
I hope this post can help your shopping hobby