I’m the man on top! hahahaha thanks Rogin-E

P7304817
The man on top is the new meaning for Rogin-E, that’s what they want to show that a man who takes Rogin-E is always on top of everything, and here at the finale party of The Apprentice Asia, I just spotted their booth and got a chance to try that mafia chair with two bombshells.

Last FHM 100 Sexiest Women party, they also have that photo op in one of their booths, but it was an exclusive invites only for those who brought the Rogin-E invite card that came along with a pack of Rogin-E bought from participated Mercury Drug stores.

I didn’t got a chance to try the photo op back then, but here..I’m now a mafia boss for 5 seconds hahaah

Everyone joked at me and said … “ hala..sumbong ka namin kay Lace!” haahhahaha

P7304815
Not sure..If the girl on the left was there at the FHM event, but I’m sure the girl on the right was there, and thought that she might be a he ahahahaa. But here, I can tell that she’s a genuine she.

But if I'm wrong.... just TELL ME!! right away hahahaha

I supported Rogin-E for their campaign and tie up with FHM last month.