Flu and injury

Bandage blogger hahhaa
This week is not my lucky day, last Wednesday, I slipped badly on a wet pavement at Mananasala bldg in Rockwell center, my butt and elbow landed on the floor and it was very painful. The security guard of the bldg helped me and I told him that I’m okay, but as I enter the elevator going to an event, I felt that pain from my arms. To forget the pain, I just laugh whenever I remember that I saw my two feet in the air, I’m glad that there’s no broken bones, landing on my arms and elbow is an instinct to me already, because I ride on inline skates when I was young, and the proper way to fall down is to land in your butt and arms and not from your palm.

The people at the event helped me put ice on my injured arm, I survived that night but the most painful is to recover at home, because my arm starts to kill me in pain. I observed carefully and I found a swollen part in my elbow, so that’s the focus of trauma. I’m glad that my body is unbreakable.

Bec. of this injury, I cancelled three appointments for Thursday.

webcam-toy-photo4
2nd bad luck strikes Friday yesterday, I woke up and felt the cold breeze here in our area of Cavite, and that means the northeast moonson is already bringing cold air here in the south side of Luzon, and a signal that Christmas is really coming. With the change of temperature from hot to cold, my body started to adjust so rapidly and that results to catch a cold in this season. It left me weak and cold through out the day, I skipped attending the Berocca on full blast party in Hyve, and I just stayed home to recover.

Now I wear jacket here at home and electric fan is now a big no no, I need a little warm up.

I hope that I’m 80% okay today,because I have three appointments that I need to attend.