Our first Kinder Joy–chocolate and toy surprise

IMG_9546
I heard about Kinder Joy to a friend who do PR for this choco-toy brand, and I didn’t gave much attention lately about what he sent to me via online, because I’m too busy with many things and then I saw this Kinder Joy egg shaped thing sold at 7-11, it is priced at Php 45, then I read there the label and it said that the egg shape contains a chocolate goodie and a toy surprise.

When a read “toy” I didn’t think twice and bought one pcs to test Kinder Joy and let my son check it.

So here’s our first ever Kinder Joy

IMG_9545
Kinder Joy in 7-11

IMG_9547
priced at Php 45

IMG_9561
Here’s my son, so curious what’s inside the Kinder Joy egg


IMG_9562
opening the shell and there’s the chocolate with foil cover plus a plastic scoop
and a blind cover for the toy

IMG_9563
chocolate inside Kinder Joy

IMG_9564
choco and the scoop


IMG_9565
My son eats the chocolate while he watches me assemble the toy hahahah

IMG_9566
That’s the manual for the toy
its simple but it is still a toy

IMG_9570
Kinder Joy boat floater
my son love the toy and then he bugs us that he wants to take a bath and try this Kinder Joy toy boat.
And not this stayed inside the bath tub. He plays with it whenever he takes a bath at home.

IMG_9571
Here’s another image of the manual of Kinder Joy

I’m excited to buy more of these, and we want to have a collection of Kinder Joy toys, I searched online and found that there are many kinds of toys of Kinder Joy, there’s also cartoon branding like Sponge Bob, Pixars and some Disney characters.

Kinder Joy is really here in the Philippines! hahahaaha (ngayon ko lang naman ito na encounter eh)

There’s a launch today in SM MOA Oct 19-20 at the mall’s activity center.