Lace’s home made Chicken Rendang

P9281075
This is the 2nd time my wife cooked a Chicken Rendang, the crave for rendang here at home started when I bought that rendang sauce in Dama Sheng store in Genting Highlands in Malaysia. It was like opening a new door to a new heaven and this food with a special rendang sauce must have a repeat appearance on our table. So when I revealed to my wife that I will be back in Malaysia, she told me that I should forget everything but not the rendang sauce.

She even joked on me and said that I should not come back home if ever I don’t have her rendang sauce. It was a freaky comment, she always remind me almost everyday when I was in Malaysia, but I told her that I’m having a hard time getting a rendang there, because most stores are selling curry and spices.

IMG_8889
But thanks to a good samaritan that we met along the way to Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Thanks to Mommy Cita, because she brought me these rendang sauce and it’s a treat from her..awwww

story here: http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2013/09/rendang-mix-and-paste-from-kuala-lumpur.html

P9281070
So the 2nd repeat appearance is finally coming true!!
Lace cooked this for 30 minutes, she just mixed everything and cooked it in a normal way like cooking an adobo at home.



P9281073

P9281078
Here’s Lace’s chicken rendang

Pop na Pop ba ? hahhaha..