Belkin YourType Keyboard + Stand (touch and try review)

PC140358
Here’s my touch and try review of the Belkin YourType keyboard with stand, I officially include this now in my Christmas wish list because I want to have a wireless bluetooth keyboard for my iPhone 4s. Why I need it ? because its easier to take down notes with the wireless keyboard and also I can do live blogging anytime and anywhere. Basta ba may table sa corner I can already publish a blog post, because I can write more whenever there’s a keyboard.

I’ve been searching for the best wireless keyboard for smartphones and tablet, and the versions that I always see sold in tech stores are the small keyboards. And because that I have two big hands and fingers, its hard to use those smaller keyboards when typing.

Thanks to Raffy of www.digitalspidey.com for bringing his Belkin YourType keyboard with stand, he showed it to me and then use it with his iPad mini tablet. He said that it will work via Bluetooth pairing in any smart devices. I borrowed the wireless keyboard and then I started to pair it with with my iPhone4s.

After a few seconds of Bluetooth pairing, I can now start type on my Notes app.

I’m impressed with the size of the keyboard, because it fits perfectly for my hand and I feel like that I’m using my laptop at home. The response of the keypad and inputs to my iPhone4s are very smooth and fast. There’s no lag or delay when typing.

The wireless keyboard is powered by two AAA batteries, I think this will run for a long time when you use it in a regular basis.

I don’t know yet the price of this Belking YourType keyboard, but my guess is that this is at around Php 2,000. I searched online and I haven’t found yet a local SRP price.

for more here at http://www.belkin.com/th/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=664198

PC140359
The keyboard
the rectangle button at the lower left is the power button.

PC140360
The stand is very helpful to hold your tablet of smartphone.


PC140361
I brought our Samsung 10.1 tablet in a round table talk event, but I’m more into using the Belkin keyboard paired to my iPhone 4s.

The Samsung tablet went straight to my bag after this touch and try review hahahah.
I don’t want to use it anymore.

PC140362
If I have this, I can already type more story and blog on the fly after event coverages.

PC140363If
Like a regular laptop, you fold and close the top cover and you’re ready to go!

PC140364
Back body

PC140365
It works with iOS and Android devices