Try and taste–Tokyo Tokyo Ramen

IMG_9472
The entire metro is raining with lots of ramen and new restaurants that offers and sell ramens in different kinds, shapes and serving. But our Japanese fast food chain won’t be left behind because they must join the trend and offer ramen in a special and affordable way. Here in Tokyo Tokyo, they launched their own ramen, we waited for three months for their ramen to arrive here in Tokyo Tokyo SM Bacoor, and the lady at the counter always share to me the news that their main resto office is already working hard to bring the ramens outside Manila.

I’m glad that they are here and no more ramen crave even if you live outside the capital city of Manila hahahha. Thanks to Tokyo Tokyo for this.

okay, let’s try if their ramen tastes good.
IMG_9462
Looking at their menu above the counter

They have three kinds of ramen
- braised pork
- spicy chicken
- tempura miso

they have two kinds of pricing
- snack or small size - Php99
- big bowl size or regular – Php 150

there's also a combo package, served with gyoza, ramen and iced tea
for regular price is at Php200
for snack price is a Php 150
the price is so damn affordable, but I skip the combo package because I don’t like to eat gyoza at that time and I want to enjoy first the taste of this fast food ramen in Tokyo Tokyo.

IMG_9463
Tempura Miso in regular size

IMG_9465
braised pork ramen in regular size

the presentation of the ramen is quite okay.


IMG_9469
let’s check the noodles…hmmm looks so fresh and soft

IMG_9474
Thumbs up from my wife, okay that means that she love this ramen, but for me..its just a slight 60/100 percent satisfaction.

Because its affordable, the taste is closer to the ramens that that I loved to eat in any ramen house or Japanese restaurant.

IMG_9475
The miso soup is good too.
that’s my bowl…

IMG_9476
here’s my wife…slurping the entire soup hahhaha.


IMG_9477
This was my 1st…but after 2 weeks, I went back here and ordered another Beef braised pork, why? because pork is the most tastiest meat to accompany a ramen with soup. The pork added more flavor to our ramen.
Tokyo Tokyo
website: http://www.tokyotokyo.ph/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tokyotokyophilippines
Foursquare : https://foursquare.com/v/tokyo-tokyo/4dca1582b0fb9c8f8ade0603