We're back home after a 4 day adventure in Tagaytay ~~ Merry Christmas to you!

PC231614
We're home!! just in time for the Christmas eve celebration, we just arrived hours ago from a 4 day stay and adventure in Tagaytay City. I think my blog will be flooded soon with lots of Tagaytay adventure, my next mission for 2014 is to add a food-travel-adventure map of Tagaytay, there are lots of undiscovered scenes and attractions there and my mission is to do a one day photo walk around Tagaytay and discover new scenes there before the year ends.


I cancelled all my work loads and I want to apologize for not completing some of the projects, because the holiday bug already bit me and I promised already to my son that we will just play and play during this holiday vacation. But I promise that I'll be back after 2 days and resume everything, I;m going to finish it before the end of 2013.

so ho ho ho ho!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!