Star Wars magazine from Canada!!!

1527095_10152099255724706_1078188734_n 
My reaction will be --- "ayun ohh!" because there's a sexy Princess Leia in slave outfit on the cover in one of the magazines that I'll receive from Ninong Venjur haahah (joke) my friend from Canada, he will be here this month for a vacation and he brought some toys for my son and also will sell a Metroplex Transformers toy, if you want to get more info about the Metroplex, just let me know so that I can refer you to my friend Venjur.

Ohhh boy... Star Wars is never ending... new movie is on plan mode c/o JJ Abrams
now I'm excited to see the old and original cast to appear once more in the big screen.  I'm happy that my son will also see the new Star Wars movie..but wait.I have to show him first the 6 movies + 1 ewok film.