Busy busy busy!

Yup! June is the busiest month for me, because I'm one of the guys spearheading the annual Philippine Toycon event that usually happens every month of June. We just finished our event launch and presscon in Resorts World Manila, and then we also finished the exhibitors and sponsors briefing for the event and up next is our weekly meeting and the production meet with the toy collectors community to discuss more about the look of the toy gallery.

I'm staying away from attending any events for awhile, because my time is spent in co-organizing this event and there are lots of stuffs needed to be done, like for marketing, and other graphic design ek ek. When you visit my Facebook account you'll see lots of posting all about toys, comics, movies and anime, because the otaku blood starts to kick in and I felt that Im going back into my teenage times hahaha. My son is so happy with this gig because he see's toys every day and more toys scattered around the house.

Also my blogging habit is a bit slow today, because I can't get the right schedule to finish all those backlogs, but I think my backlogs for the Philippine Toycon will be finished, because I already closed the book for designing the print ad and also other collateral for our event. I'm sure there are more, but this weekend..it will be just me and my family. I'm soooo excited for a short vacation.

Next week, will be a week of tv guesting, interviews and also event guesting.

Okay..my time is up...see you na lang online!
visit our event website if you want to know more about our event -- www.toyconph.com