My Facebook Page is up! ~ Azrael'

fb page az

Hey guys! I like to share my FB page link here, pls visit and like! https://www.facebook.com/azraelsmerryland

Its my new FB page for 2014 and I'll use it as my official page for Azrael's Merryland Blog, you know that I have this old FB Page that I created 4 years ago, but I decided to abandon it and create a new one. Medyo magulo kasi yung mga postings ko doon and I don't like the FB page url and name. That's why I created another version, which will be soon my official FB home. Yes! I will transfer there soon and abandon my profile account for good!

I'm so happy that I reached 500 likes already, I received a 250 new FB likes in less than 24 hours. Wow!!!!

thanks guys.. and I hope you'll stick around and communicate with me via the FB page.

Thanks for supporting me, my blog and my other online channels.