Bike around Tagaytay–new year 2015 tripcation part 1

IMG_4677

We went here in Tagaytay City last Sunday to have a week vacation and also celebrate our new year here, it will be our 2nd year to celebrate the coming new year in high altitude, the trip and staycation will also save us from firecracker smog. Its windy here and we only see fireworks display at night. I hope that everyone are safe during the new year celebration.

And the thing that excite us here is that…we brought our bikes with us to play around and also my trial to test this folding bike…errrr with one speed feature. (damn..its hard to pedal uphill, will upgrade next time)

Lace brought her converted bmx bike to a girlie bike, Ashton brought his Hotwheels go kart and then…I brought my Japanese folding bike with a new front tire and tube.

IMG_4659

here are the clouds flying so low when we arrived in Olivarez.
Tagaytay got a cool windy weather this December, and it will be more cooler til February.
At 21C, I already surrendered again to the cold weather, but I’m prepared this time, wearing my heat tech Uniqlo shirt and a winter vest haha.

IMG_4672

Here’s Ashton, my little explorer


IMG_4680

Lace, my wife, is so excited to try her new upgraded bike

IMG_4684


and here’s my stunt….. wearing a new Bell helmet brand that I bought in Handyman store in Robinsons Summit Ridge.

We bike around that afternoon and we went back to the hotel after sunset. Its awesome to see the glow of the golden sun and the bluish clouds.


IMG_4687

Here are our rides after retiring for a day of outdoor fun.

so what’s next?

watch out for my part 2 post.

Happy New Year to you!