That Fruitcake from a hardware store in Cavite

P_20160108_080902

I’ve posted this photo of a fruitcake that was given to us as a gift few weeks ago. I don’t have much information about the makers of this yummy fruitcake, all I know is that it was a gift from a hardware store that we usually buy our supplies.

When I saw this cake at home, I asked my wife who is the gift sender. She mentioned that the fruitcake is a gift and it was given by “insert name of the hardware store here” and I thought in the first place that it’s the name of a fruitcake maker.

So, I took a photo of this and posted on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and mentioned that this yummy cake is from a bakery store, and then I typed the name of that hardware store.

I have some inquiries about it and told them its from “that store!” but I didn’t understand that it was the name of a hardware store that Im giving and not entirely a bakery store hahaha.

My wife corrected me after 5 days when she saw my Facebook photo….I didn’t got a time to correct those people who inquired, but I decided to write a blog post about it just to make it clear.

Don’t worry, I will ask that hardware store where they bought or who is their supplier for this yummy fruitcake.