3rd PMA Summer Expo in Glorietta Activity Center (coverage)

3rd Summer Expo 2016

I missed the grand opening last March 29th, but I did managed to drop by on the 2nd day of PMA’s 3rd Summer Expo event in Glorietta Activity Center. I just came from the Coca Cola Plant tour in Laguna on that day and since Im there in Makati, I decided to cover the 2nd day and check out the booths and the event itself.

Thanks to Ex-link for inviting me and also including my blog as one of their online media partner for the event.

3rd Summer Expo 2016

the stage area

3rd Summer Expo 2016

check out my blog’s logo at the left corner of the event stage tarp.



3rd Summer Expo 2016

It was crowded as usual.
Many people started to shop around like there’s no tomorrow.

This booth sells colorful polo shirts at an affordable price

3rd Summer Expo 2016

I also spotted Jay Agonoy as the event emcee
Good job Jay!

3rd Summer Expo 2016

The Philippine Marketing Association’s 3rd Summer Expo features products, business and services that are related to travel, lifestyle, technology and business.

At the left side of this pic, I just noticed that there’s an Ilocos empanada that sells like pancakes.

3rd Summer Expo 2016

Great to see Island Cove as one of the exhibitor.
Island Cove is a perfect summer getaway venue near Manila.

3rd Summer Expo 2016

Clothing and food booths at 3rd Summer Expo

3rd Summer Expo 2016

Inside the expo are some business that you can choose. You can apply as a supplier or try new products for your home use.

3rd Summer Expo 2016

Here I discover Ezywipe.
It’s a compressed disposable towel and towelite

3rd Summer Expo 2016

The unique part is that Ezywipe towel form starts as a tablet size object.
If you want to turn it into a towel, you need to drop a small amount of water to expand and you’ll see it infront of you eyes that the tablet will turn into a towel.

A towel which can be washed and re-use again.

3rd Summer Expo 2016

They also have a bigger tablet, and this one is Beach towel
I bought this towel at PHP 100
Then the Ezywipe booth personnel gave me some samples of their towelite

This is perfect for travelers who want to carry less stuff on their bag.

3rd Summer Expo 2016

This booth sells a PHP 200 Lifesaver watch
It’s a watch that is patronized by Maine Mendoza

It’s a watch that donate some proceeds to charity.

3rd Summer Expo 2016

I thought that I will be back on the 3rd day…I was planning to buy one but I failed to attend the 3rd day of Summer Expo.


3rd Summer Expo 2016

Cocoons sunglasses are a perfect eye wear for bike riders, runners and extreme sport enthusiast.

3rd Summer Expo 2016

The sunglasses is polarized and it wraps around in your eye level and side of your face.


3rd Summer Expo 2016

I visited an optical booth and asked if they have those anti blue light glasses.
Unfortunately, they are not yet aware about that special glasses, but after I told them about it
they plan to do research and produce those special glasses for laptop and smartphone users.


3rd Summer Expo 2016

I just saw this pillows….they are cute.

3rd Summer Expo 2016















3rd Summer Expo just ended…. See you all next year for another round of PMA’s event
to know more about it, just visit Ex-Links website at www.exlinkevents.com