Check out my interview at FHM Philippines November 2016 - its all about the infant days of PH internet

fhm philippines nov 2016 interview - azrael coladilla

I got a chance to be part of an interview for FHM Philippines November 2016 issue. The topic is about the early days of internet and how it become bigger, faster and evolved. I shared my experience on how I discovered the powers of internet and how it helped me get a career as a blogger.

Above is a piece of the interview, Im sure my UST elementary classmate can relate hahahaha.
We;re so young and geeky back in the late 80s.

fhm philippines nov 2016 interview - azrael coladilla

Buy the latest FHM Philippines November 2016 issue for the full interview

Thanks FHM Philippines for this opportunity to be part of the interview circle with the pioneers of PH internet.